This material within the Australian Cancer Atlas is copyright Spatial Information Systems Research Limited, 2018. Spatial Information Systems Research Limited (formerly trading as the Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information and trading as FrontierSI from 1 July 2018), has no objection to the reproduction of the material within the Australian Cancer Atlas provided the following criteria apply:
- Content is used in a non-commercial setting.
- The required citation (see below) must be prominently displayed.
- No fees are charged by you for your presentation of this content.
- Content is not altered.
- Content is not to be reproduced for use on a Web page or with any online service or application without including the required citation.
- Other than as set out above, the content from the Australian Cancer Atlas may not be reproduced, adapted, distributed, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written consent from Spatial Information Systems Research Limited, unless expressly permitted by law.
Australian Cancer Atlas (https://atlas.cancer.org.au). Cancer Council Queensland, Queensland University of Technology, Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information. Version 09-2018. Accessed [give date]
Spatial Information Systems Research Limited, Cancer Council Queensland and Queensland University of Technology (the “Project Parties”) do not warrant that the information in the Australian Cancer Atlas is correct or complete or that it is suitable for any particular purpose. Your use of the information is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Project Parties do not accept any liability for any reliance placed on the information including information which is not correct, complete or up to date or suitable for any particular purpose. If any warranty or guarantee cannot by law be excluded, then, to the extent permitted by law, the Project Parties’ liability for such warranty or guarantee is limited, at Spatial Information Systems Research Limited’s option, to supplying the corrected information or materials again via an update to the Australian Cancer Atlas.
Privacy Collection Statement